I have a "new" Loadmaster keel down trailer for sale. Overbuilt as I wanted it to be the last trailer I ever purchased. 

• 5200# torsion single axle galvanized with 16" Aluminum wheels and E rated tires
  • Electric drum brakes with break away system. 
  • Two jacks - Front and Rear 
  • Two mounted spare tires on matching rims
  • All stainless hardware
  • Two custom aluminum diamond plate waterproof locking boxes long enough for sails and the boom. 
  • Reinforced fenders with non skid that you can stand on.
  • The bunks have not been installed so it is ready to be fit to someone's boat. All the hardware and padding included. 
  • Has ground effect lights and a hitch on the back for a bike rack or tow a second trailer (has a light pigtail) as the trailer is reinforced. 

I had the same trailer without the bells and whistles and used it to go to Mexico and up and down the East Coast and it was fantastic. (Hence the reason for not using this one.) No more heartbreak when you showed from the regatta and found the keel all banged up. This trailer was brought to Annapolis from the factory in 2018 and put in storage so it has never been used or assembled. I have over $11,000 into the trailer with our fleet discount at the time and not including delivery of the trailer, bunks, foam etc. 

Located in Annapolis, Maryland. I may be able to help with delivery. 

Asking $9,500 obo. 

Please contact Thom Bowen at Bowen1879 (at) aol.com if interested. I can send pictures as well.